Loss is a part of life. We can grieve for a variety of reasons at various times or ages.
When grief debilitates, when a person feels unable to live normally while mourning their loss, that is when Grief Therapy becomes necessary.
- Individual Grief Therapy offers healing for a wide range of losses.
- Job Loss
- Loss of a loved one
- Failure to Meet a Goal or Realize a Dream
- Emotional/Geographic Distance from Children
- Emotional/Geographic Distance from Parents
- Infertility • Loss of Community/Socialization
- Loss of Youth
- A Sense of Isolation Stemming from a Debilitating Illness