Valeria Vilar, MA, BEd, LMHC, is Open Mind Psychotherapy & Wellness Center Clinical Director.
Counting with extensive experience in both Mental Health Counseling and Education fields. Mrs. Vilar is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Education professional.
Serving Weston, FL in psychotherapy and counseling to treat Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks, Anger, Grief, Conflict resolution, Stress, Infertility, Self esteem, Crisis, ADHD, OCD, PTSD, GAD, Meditation, Children, Kids, Family, Child, Couple, Marriage, Group Therapy.
Mrs.Vilar provides psychotherapeutic treatment to individuals (including children, adolescents, adults), families, couples and groups. Mrs.Vilar has experience as a Counselor in several schools in the United States, and in Argentina. Mrs. Vilar also worked as University Professor in Argentina.
- Frequent guest speaker in Univision’s “Despierta America”
- Frequent guest speaker in Univision’s “Viva la Familia – Todobebe”
- Columnist for magazines and newspapers in the US and Latin America
- Graduated in 1994 as at the Kennedy University, Buenos Aires, Argentina (License 22234)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor in the US (FL License MH10036).
- Graduated as Psychopedagogy Professor in Argentina, in 2000.